Sunday, March 01, 2009

Where I know I must be | 找不到

Yippee! Finally my turn to ORD. 两年时间真的很漫长,但是不知不觉,我们走到了人生的十字路口,该分散了。这两年有意想不到的收获,认识了新的朋友,得到了新的技能,领悟以前我只会牢记在心的道理。人生的低潮,巅峰,甚至喜怒哀乐,都在这两年通通体会到。我是多的人生第一次,也在这里发生了。第一次上飞机,可说是非常复杂的一件事,带给我的感受也太多了。第一次做了许多我人生不曾做的事,尝试了我再也不会有机会做到的事。我曾经对自己说过,我要过一个无怨无悔的生活,但是也在这两年也发现自己有许多怨言却周围无人能倾诉,对自己做的选择后回过,曾想穿越时空改变这一切,但是认为回打散缘分所以不再那么想。

Ops gave me lots of opportunity to talk to people whom I normally would not have time or would not think of talking to them. Things that I learn about them and others really set me pondering for a long time. I must admit that we were lucky to get a place with such a pleasant environment and relaxed atmosphere. I really hated the air-conditioning; it made me so sick during my night shift. Other than that, I was perfectly happy and contented working in the place. Not having the opportunity to talk to some people became one of my regrets in life. It is not something which I had control over.

Think I missed out on a lot of fun during the ORD parade. The first of my ta glam moments. Being thrown up into the sky is one thing, but to be caught on camera with my mouth wide open is one thing which I cant except. Ahhh…… I also missed out a lot of photo moments while being stuck in the stupid room. Haix...

Come ord function, it became another of my first. Keep you guys guessing… Anw, everything was going on fine until I was being thrown on the stage. Yes, I mean literally thrown. Or rather I was dragged there first before I was thrown. After that, the rest is history, which became another ta glam moment being captured, this time round it was on video. After which we went out and have fun till pretty late. Another of my first…

An event which I have been planning so long for: platoon gathering. Quite use to people not giving you any reply, or even flying your kite… haix… it just happened again. It didn’t turn out as well as I planned for it to, maybe because of the sudden bomb which drop on me the Sunday before, making me so flustered and irritated. It also caused this blog entry to be delayed. For that I can only wait for the good news. Back to topic: The whole night I was too preoccupied by many stuff which I don’t even remember now. I really hoped that everyone had a great time there.

外面世界吵又闹 你要小心照顾自己好
没有了我牵手和拥抱 请你千万保重 好不好

To the main point, I was watching naruto shippuuden while trying to kill time when I come across a meaningful phrase. Home, is where someone is thinking of you. To bring a lost soul back to home, takes a lot of determination and perserverance. To think that I thought the ideas are repeating themselves over and over again, they surprise me with something new.

Whenever I am feeling low
I look around me and I know
There's a place that will stay within me
Wherever I may choose to go
I will always recall the city
Know every street and shore
Sail down the river which brings us life
Winding through my Singapore

This is home truly, where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me, where that river always flows
This is home surely, as my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone, for this is where I know it's home

When there are troubles to go through
We'll find a way to start anew
There is comfort in the knowledge
That home's about its people too
So we'll build our dreams together
Just like we've done before
Just like the river which brings us life
There'll always be Singapore